- January 17, 2017
Classic Aviation is looking for part-time line service professionals. We offer a dynamic and professional work atmosphere that exposes our line service professionals to the rewarding world of aviation.
Line Service Professional
Part-time, hourly pay
The line service professional is crucial to operations at Classic Aviation. From fueling and cleaning aircraft to lawn care service, line service includes many jobs at a high quality of work.
- Clean airplanes
- Fuel airplanes
- Lawn care service
- Snow removal
- Clean company cars
- Up-keep of FBO
- Customer service
- Ring up customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Extremely good work ethic
- Ability to learn quickly
- Communicate well with others, both in writing and in person
- Good handwriting
- Listen to directions and follow through promptly
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Minimum of 2 shifts a week year-round (NOT seasonal)
- January 06, 2017
Classic Aviation Inc. in Pella, IA is looking for full and part time flight instructors to join our team! Classic Aviation offers a dynamic work environment for those who love to fly and are looking to build experience. Applicants must be highly motivated and customer service oriented. You will have the opportunity to teach in a wide variety of aircraft from a Piper Cub to late model Cirrus and more.
Classic Aviation has been training pilots since 1988 and is one of the busiest flight training schools in the state. We have many industry connections, and our reputation for producing high-quality pilots is well-known. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to be mentored by pilots experienced with thousands of hours in flight training as well as jet aircraft. Because Classic Aviation is also an authorized Cirrus Flight Training Center, a charter provider, and a manager of multiple corporate aircraft, you may also have the opportunity to grow into a pilot that serves in one of these other capacities.
Certified Flight Instructor (Full Time)
Competitive pay, benefits available after 6 months of employment
Provide practical flight and ground instruction for students. Maintain all student paperwork in compliance with FAA.
- Keep student files updated and current.
- Log each flight and ground in training folder.
- Maintain paperwork in accordance with Part 61 requirements
- Set goals for students and communicate/document student progress
- Invoice and/or verify student flight account status.
- Dispatch all flights accurately.
- Prepare all Federal Aviation Administration paperwork prior to the check ride
- Must be present during student solo flights and must know the destination, route, and contact numbers for students on the solo flight.
- Follow all safety procedures and flight requirements outlined by Classic Aviation.
- Flexible hours required. Non-traditional work week may apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of aviation rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of teaching and instruction of various audiences and group dynamics, including one-on-one situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and in writing.
- High level of customer service skills.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent capability to follow through.
- Current Airplane Certified Flight Instructor required, CFII preferred.
- Second Class Medical Certificate.
If interested, please email resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Uitermarkt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 641-780-2906.